Inventory Unit Detail
2006 Sea-Doo GTX
2006 Sea-Doo GTX
Pewter Gray Metallic
Roughing it is relative on the GTX and GTX SC. Packed with two powerful engine options, luxury to spare and smooth maneuverability. A top-notch boat that takes riding to a new place. Like your favorite camping spot. Or a little island hopping.
- 1494cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: Reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimizes power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning KeyTM: Limits engine RPM and top speed for less experienced riders.
- Chokeless starting: Simple, user-friendly starting. Closed-loop cooling system: Insures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Single user-friendly engine starts and stops with one control button.
- Tips Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.T): Protects engine in case of turn-over.
- Bombardier Formula water jet pump: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Forward/neutral /reverse: Safe operation while docking, trailering or towing.
- Composite stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously remove water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
Hull and Components
- Modified-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of water conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- Composite: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Sponsons: For improved handling.
- D-Sea-BeITM System: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Bumpers: Help protect watercraft from damage while tied to a dock or another craft.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Temporary docking loops: Provide access for quick tie-up.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Two-tone, non-slip comfort hand grips: Provide extreme hand comfort and great looks.
- Reboarding platform: For easy and comfortable mounting of the craft in deep water.
- Floating safety lanyard: Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Seat strap: Aids in reboarding from water.
- Grab handle: For easy reboarding and as a passenger handhold.
- Built-in reboarding step: Grooved fold-down for easy reboarding.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three-permits spotter for watersports.
- Watertight storage compartment: Provides storage for fire extinguisher and necessities with easy access.
- Extra-large storage compartment(s): Abundant room for supplies on extended cruises.
- Glove compartment: Great place to store smaller items.
- Ski eye: Improved for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal): Provides maximum cruising and exploring range.
- Elevated fuel filler Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 18 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage, Hi Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, Compass direction in degrees, Check Engine, Lake Temperature, Sensor Check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key.
- Dual drain plugs and installation: Screw type design with built-in retainer for easy removal and installation.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.TM): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment: Easily accessible and fits a common garden hose.
- Adjustable mirrors: Increase field of view.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Operator's guide, Instructional video and booklet: Informs you of boating regulations, care, maintenance and operating safety features.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.TM): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 4-TEC® SOHC, four valves per cylinder with multi-port fuel injection
- 1494 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4mm
- Closed-loop cooling system
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-port fuel injection, Naturally aspirated with 52mm throttle body
- Digital inductive
- Dry Weight
- 847 lbs. (384Kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 l)
- 44.4 in. (112.8cm)
- 130.3 in. (331.0cm)
- 48.0 in. (122.0cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 1, 2 or 3
- Storage Capacity
- 52.6 gal. (199 l)
- Stainless steel
- Composite aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Direct drive, forward / neutral / reverse
- Standard: Information Center
- Standard: Information Center
- Hull Type
- Modified-V, composite
- Pewter Gray Metallic
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year