- Dealer Info
- Contact Us
Welcome to our website. Gagnon's Boats & Motors Inc. was founded by "Big Bump" John Gagnon in 1945 and originally known as John's Outboards. John's was located in New Auburn and in 1960 John sold the business. John couldn't sit still and started looking for a place to start a new business. Grandfather (John) couldn't open a business within 30 miles of John's Outboards this is how we ended up in Livermore Falls. Big Bump (John) opened Gagnon's Boats & Motors Company in 1960 and operated out of the old Bessy's Vingar Building which is now used for boat storage.
Dad and Mom (Don & Bev) purchased the business in 1963 and moved from Auburn to Livermore Falls with Kurt. In 1971 Dad (Don) Incorporated the business. Dad operated the business with Bev's help until Kurt joined forces in 1984. This is also the year Kurt and Pauline READ MORE